Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Doctor Parade

I have seen so many doctors in the last two weeks it's crazy. Dentist, orthodontist, chiropractor, *ahem*, and I'm sure this isn't the end of my parade. I go in for a full outfitting of orthodontics on the 18th. I'm a bit afraid, but I know that it is important.

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I terminated my exchange early, and I'm staying in the US. I will resume classes at Rose-Hulman in the fall as a junior. I am going to the career fair next week to see if I can make any sort of progress on getting an internship. I'm not going to hope for much though. The Rose career fair is pretty worthless. They tell everyone to just apply online anyways. I need to rewrite my resume and currently have no good ways to approach it, but that's not too big of a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment